Virtual Prepaid Credit Cards Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING YOUR ACCOUNT. YOUR USE OF YOUR ACCOUNT SHALL BE TAKEN AS YOUR AGREEMENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING THE FEES.
Cardholder(s) hereinafter referred to as the (“User”) of virtual master card purchased through:
TERMS OF USAGE
This is a legal governing contract between VPCC and the User for the provision of services.
By becoming a User you automatically testify to be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident in a country where using such services is not Prohibited. User must not be listed on the OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSET CONTROL (“OFAC”) SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS AND BLOCKED PERSONS list. User will be held solely responsible for any liabilities arising from any false claims.
SERVICE & PRODUCT
User agrees that VPCC is NOT a bank and does not offer financial services such as loans, credits, depository and or any other banking service.
VPCC is a provider of ecommerce services such as master virtual cards to its customers and does not issue actual prepaid cards. Service is provided to the User through a network of different suppliers and source companies eligible to issue prepaid virtual cards to accommodate our Users.
USE OF SERVICE
Frequently Asked Questions: statements provided in the FAQs section of VPCC website are also part of this agreement.
WARRANTIES, LIABILITIES AND DISCLAIMERS
User understands and accepts that it is strictly Prohibited to make use of VPCC service in order to pay for any illegal material as well as illegal downloads or any other goods and services infringing intellectual property rights of a third party and or any illegal purpose or criminal activity of any nature. VPCC will report any suspicious account activity to the relevant law enforcement authority. VPCC reserves the right to apply at its sole discretion prevention and detection procedures and suspend accounts or refuse the execution of transactions if there are reasonable grounds to suspect that an account is being or may be used for illegal purposes.
VPCC shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that all transactions are processed in a timely manner. However, VPCC makes no representations regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing, nor shall VPCC be liable for any actual or consequential damages arising from any claim of delay or use of VPCC. Furthermore VPCC makes no representations or warranties as to continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the VPCC service, which may be affected by factors outside of VPCC control, or may be subject to periodic testing, repair, upgrade or maintenance.
VPCC shall in no way, and under no circumstances, be liable for any damages or losses, including without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages deemed or alleged to have resulted from or caused by but not limited to the following scenarios:
* VPCC will fully refund or provide valid virtual prepaid credit card to User if it has been proven that virtual debit card purchased is not valid within 30 days of purchase.
* VPCC will not be held responsible if an online merchant, website or company denies or does not accept a prepaid virtual card for any reason.
* User is fully responsible to keep VPCC virtual master card details safe and secure.
* VPCC is not held responsible for any prepaid virtual cards that have been compromised or stolen. Any losses or damages will not be the liability of VPCC
* any fraud, deception or misrepresentations by the User, merchant or some unknown entity or person.
* any errors or omissions in the website content.
* the misuse of the web site content or the inability of any person to use the site.
* delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system and the failure of the central computer system or any part thereof.
* any results of any acts of Government or authority, any act of God or any natural disasters.
VPCC service is limited to providing the User with a payment facility and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of the transaction the User is undertaking. VPCC will not be liable for any goods or services for which the User pays using this service and will not be liable for any charges, taxes or other duties in relation to such goods or services.
User agrees to release, indemnify, and hold VPCC harmless against any claim brought against VPCC by any third party resulting from the use of this payment service in respect to any losses, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses or liabilities whatsoever suffered and further incurred by VPCC in consequence of the User non observance or breach of these terms and conditions.
User agrees that this agreement may be updated, amended or clauses changed without prior notice to the Cardholders.
END OF TEXT OF TERMS OF SERVICE / CARD HOLDER AGREEMENT
Agreement on Property Rights Transfer by Means Of Digital Units